|Serving Size: 1 Slice|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||90||Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||Cholesterol||35 mg|
|Sodium||205 mg||Total Carbs||13 g|
1. In a shallow dish, whisk together the milk, Butter Buds, egg, egg whites, vanilla, Sweet 'N Low and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon until well blended.
2. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat.
3. Dip the bread slices, one at a time, into the egg mixture, turning once to coat.
4. Place in a skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon. Transfer to a serving platter.
5. Serve with your favorite syrup, if desired. Makes 6 slices.