Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup liquefied Butter Buds Mix
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packets Sweet'N Low zero calorie sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 6 slices reduced-calorie bread
1. In a shallow dish, whisk together the milk, Butter Buds, egg, egg whites, vanilla, Sweet 'N Low and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon until well blended.
2. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat.
3. Dip the bread slices, one at a time, into the egg mixture, turning once to coat.
4. Place in a skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon. Transfer to a serving platter.
5. Serve with your favorite syrup, if desired. Makes 6 slices.