- 1 packet Sweet'N Low® zero calorie sweetener
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) crabmeat, drained, rinsed and flaked
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Assorted raw vegetables
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 container (8 ounces) nonfat pasteurized process cream cheese product, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Butter Buds Sprinkles
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
In a food processor, process the cream cheese until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the sour cream until well blended, then the onion, horseradish, Butter Buds and pepper to taste. Stir in the crabmeat, lemon juice and Sweet'N Low®. Chill 30 minutes for the flavors to blend. Serve with assorted raw vegetables. Makes 1-3/4 cups or 14 servings.
Tip: For Hot Crabmeat Dip, bake, covered, in a preheated 400°F oven 15 minutes, or until heated through. Stir before serving.