|Serving Size: About 30 cookies||Servings Per Recipe: 1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||90||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||6 g||Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Cholesterol||10 mg||Sodium||20 mg|
|Total Carbs||7 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Sugars||2 g||Protein||1 g|
1. Preheat oven to 300℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl beat butter, Sweet‘N Low®, cinnamon, orange zest, and salt until smooth. Beat in flour just until combined.
3. On a lightly floured countertop roll out dough to ¼” thickness. Cut into 2x1” rectangles and transfer to lined sheet pan, leaving 1” between cookies.
4. Bake until very lightly browned around the edges, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet pan.
5. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set bowl over a saucepan of steaming (not boiling or simmering) water. Stir until chocolate is melted and take off heat. Dip cookies halfway into chocolate, allowing excess to drip off, and place on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
6. Sprinkle chocolate with gold sprinkles, if using, and transfer to refrigerator to set.
7. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.