Cranberry Orange Iced Tea Recipe
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2-1/2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 cranberry herb tea bags
- 9 packets (or 1 tablespoon bulk) Sweet'N Low® zero calorie sweetener
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
1. In a large pitcher, pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Steep 5 minutes; remove the tea bags and discard.
2. Stir in the lemon juice and Sweet'N Low® until the Sweet'N Low® dissolves. Mix in the cold water and orange juice.
3. Refrigerate until well chilled.
4. Pour over ice in tall glasses. Makes 6 cups.