|Serving Size: 12oz||Servings Per Recipe: 2|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||100||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||3g||Saturated Fat||2g|
|Total Carbs||14g||Dietary Fiber||2g|
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat combine cinnamon, peppercorns, cloves, and cardamom. Toast spices, shaking the pan occasionally, until fragrant, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add water (be careful--it will sputter) and ginger to pan. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer, partially covered, for 5 minutes.
3. Take saucepan off heat, add tea bags, cover, and let steep for 10 minutes.
4. While tea is steeping, in a separate small saucepan heat milk gently over medium-low heat until steaming. Pour ½ cup of milk into a pint jar with a tight fitting lid (if using a milk frother, pour milk into a tall container for frothing). To the milk remaining in the saucepan add pumpkin and Sweet ‘N Low®, whisking to combine.
5. Strain the spiced tea into 2 mugs, then divide milk-pumpkin mixture between mugs. Shake the milk in the jar (or froth with milk frother) until frothy, and spoon on top of the lattes.