1. In a small pan heat the sauce ingredients and gently bring to a boil. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, until slightly thickened. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, toss the chicken in half the chipotle sauce and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
3. Thread chicken, red and green peppers and the onion alternately onto the skewers.
4. To cook, grill or BBQ turning occasionally for 8-10 minutes, until browned all over and the chicken is cooked through.
5. Brush with a little more sauce and garnish with coriander.
6. Serve remaining sauce in a dipping bowl.
Tip: try adding cherry tomatoes, courgettes and button mushrooms to the skewers.
Serve with flat bread and a little natural yoghurt to cool the dip.