|Serving Size: One hand pie||Servings Per Recipe: 9|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||160||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||8g||Saturated Fat||5g|
|Total Carbs||19g||Dietary Fiber||1g|
1. In a food processor combine flour, Sweet‘N Low®, and salt and pulse a few times to combine. Add butter and pulse until butter is in very small pieces. With the machine running, add ice water a little at a time until the dough just barely comes together. Wrap dough tightly in plastic wrap, flatten into a disc, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl stir together blackberries, Sweet‘N Low®, lemon zest and juice, and cornstarch.
4. On a lightly floured countertop, roll out dough to ⅛” thickness. Use a 3” round cutter to cut out rounds of dough. Reroll dough scraps 1 time and cut out more rounds as above. Use a very small cookie cutter of any shape to cut a vent in half the dough circles. Place un-cut dough circles on prepared sheet pan.
5. Top each dough circle with 1 tablespoon blackberry mixture. Top with cut-out dough rounds and use the tines of a fork to seal the edges. Brush pies with beaten egg.
6. Bake until browned, about 20 minutes.