1. Heat oil in a large non-stick pan and brown the chicken in batches. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Add the onions to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes until soft but not colored. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for another minute.
3. Put the chicken back into the pan and add the soy sauce, Sweet’N Low, chicken stock and simmer for 10- 12 minutes.
4. Add the juice and zest of the oranges.
5. Add the cornflour mixture, bring to a boil and stir well to thicken.
6. Gently stir in the orange segments and spring onions and cook for a further minute to heat through.
Serve with rice or noodles.