1. Grease and line the base of a 23cm loose bottomed cheesecake tin.
2. Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and tip into the base of the tin. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon. Chill.
3. Meanwhile place the cream cheese, vanilla and Sweet’N Low into a bowl and beat with an electric whisk until smooth. Pour in the cream and whisk to combine.
4. Tip the cream mixture over the biscuit crumb base and level. Chill for several hours or overnight.
5. To make the topping, puree half the strawberries and mix in the Sweet’N Low then pass through a fine sieve. Quarter the remaining strawberries.
6. Whip the cream to a piping consistency and place in a piping bag fitted with a fluted nozzle.
7. When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on serving plate. Pipe the cream around the edge of the cheesecake, pile the strawberries in the middle and drizzle a some strawberry sauce over the top. Serve the remaining sauce in a jug.