1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking sheets.
2. Place the butter, sugar and Sweet’N Low into a bowl and beat until creamy. Add the vanilla extract and egg and beat until well mixed.
3. Sieve the flour, bicarb and salt into the bowl and mix together with a spoon. Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
4. Use a teaspoon to make small scoops of the mixture, spacing them well apart on the baking tray. They will flatten out during cooking.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are light brown on the edges but still slightly soft in the center.
6. Leave on the tray to cool slightly before lifting onto a wire rack to cool.