|Serving Size: 1/2 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||70||Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||Cholesterol||0 mg|
|Total Carbs||13 g||Protein||3 g|
1. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until tender; drain.
2. When cool enough to handle, cut into chunks and transfer to a large bowl. Add the celery, bell pepper, radishes, onion and egg whites.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to the potato mixture and toss until well blended.
4. Cover and refrigerate several hours for the flavors to blend. Stir well before serving.
5. This salad will keep several days in the refrigerator. Makes 6 cups.
Tip: Fresh lemon juice will take away onion scent from hands.