- 4 tablespoons white wine, divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 packet Sweet'N Low
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Chopped green onion and fresh parsley for garnish
1. In shallow 1-1/2 quart microwave-proof dish, combine 1 tablespoon wine, soy sauce, garlic, honey, lemon peel, Sweet'N Low, ginger and paprika. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. To promote even cooking, tuck under any thin ends of chicken. Spoon marinade over chicken. Sprinkle with pepper and sesame seeds. Cover lightly with wax paper.
2. Cook on medium-high power of microwave 6 to 8 minutes, or just until cooked through, turning dish if chicken appears to be cooking unevenly. Remove chicken to serving dish and keep warm.
3.In glass measuring cup, stir together cornstarch and remaining 3 tablespoons white wine; stir into drippings in dish. Cook, uncovered, on high power of microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with green onion and parsley. Makes 4 servings.